18 March 2021 - FAW/ UEFA B Licence Assessment/Re-Assessment Day Online Pre 2019 Course
- Course Date: 18th March 2021
- Course Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
This course can be started once purchased.
No spaces available
Pre 2019 Course Attendee - 1st Time / Reassessment
This opportunity is for coaches who attended the FAW / UEFA B Licence during the following seasons with us to be 1st time assessed or reassessed:
2016-17 / 2017-18 / 2018-19
We have put together for you a course refresher video, this is specific to the course you attended and will hopefully set the scene and remind you of the course you attended. The link can be found below
Your online assessment will consist of a 30-minute meeting with your mentor/assessor where you will have to adhere to the following assessment outline:
1. 0-5 mins – The mentor/assessor with provide an introduction and brief on the assessment procedure and online assessment criteria
2. 5-10 mins – The coach is to explain the session plan
3. 10-20 mins – The coach is to bring the session to life using a tactics board or online software/tactical application
4. 20-25 mins - Q&A lead by the mentor
5. 25-30 mins – Debrief by the mentor/assessor
Below is a link to an online assessment example between two FAW Trust staff. This should give you the opportunity to see, hear and get the feel of how the online assessment will run
In order to bring your online assessment to life we have provided links below to two free resources should you want to use either, to support your online assessment.
Tactical Board can be found on the link below
Tactical Pad can be found on the link below
We have also produced a short quick start tutorial for both free to use resources, this can be found on the link below
Please be reminded a candidate who fails an assessment may repeat it. However, no failed assessments may be repeated more than twice.
Assessment topics will be allocated and sent via email 14 working days prior.
Zoom links will be sent to you 48 hours before the course start time.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.