FAW/ UEFA B Licence - Starts 25th August 2019
Price: £900.00 / £450.00
Course Date: 25th August 2019
Course Time: 9am-5pm
Application Closing Date: 15th March 2019
This course requires evidence to be submitted and approved before it can be started.
All completed applications will be reviewed by the Coach Education Admissions Panel following the 15 March closing date. We will inform both successful and unsuccessful applicants by the 1 April 2019.
Places for this venue are limited to x24.
The pre-requisites to attend the FAW/UEFA B Licence are;
• Valid FAW C Certificate Youth & Senior
• Valid FAW First Aid in Football Award
• Valid FAW Safeguarding Award
• Coaching/ Football CV
To continue with the application process please follow the instructions in the automated email which will be sent on completion of registration.(Please ensure you check your junk folder)
No Card details will be requested at Registration only a billing address. If successful in gaining a place payment will be requested in full.
To receive the discounted rate candidates must meet one of the two below scenarios:
• Coaching in Wales (Essential) as well as one of the below
• Accessed and passed the below qualification
• Represented and Capped for Wales at u16, 17, u19, u21, u23 or Senior Level
• Born in Wales
• Represented & Capped for Wales at u16, u17, u19, u21, u23 or Senior Level
Please note we are only authorised to accept 10% of Coaches that hold qualifications with an alternative association.
Please do not apply for more than one venue, if we have spaces available on an alternative course these will be offered out accordingly.
This course can no longer be purchased.