FAW/UEFA B Licence, Coaching Goalkeepers - Starts 20th September 2020
- Course Date: 20th September 2020
This course requires evidence to be submitted and approved before it can be started.
This course follows on from the FAW C Certificate Coaching Goalkeepers course and is designed to support the development of in-game understanding and tactical knowledge.
This course will support your development in game understanding and tactical knowledge discussed during course practical days and online sessions.
This course is designed to combine the technical mechanics of the goalkeeper and their role in the modern game. Exploring how coaches positively affect goalkeepers through realistic practices, and decision making opportunities. Practical and theoretical presentations support the coach by building technical, tactical, physical, social and psychological knowledge.
At this level, the ability to plan, prepare and reflect upon coaching sessions specific to goalkeepers, is key.
• Online Session 1: 20 September 2020
• Online Session 2: 11 October 2020
• Online Session 3: 1 November 2020
• Online Session 4: 22 November 2020
• Practical Session 1: 6th December 2020
• Online Session 5: 13 December 2020
• Online Session 6: 10 January 2021
• Online Session 7: 31 January 2021
• Practical Session 2: 7 March 2021
• Practical Session 3: 8 March 2021
• Practical Session 4: 9 March 2021
Online Sessions will take place 17:00 - 19:00
Practical Sessions will take place 09:00 - 17:00
• FAW C Certificate Coaching Goalkeepers or equivalent
• FAW C Certificate or equivalent
• FAW First Aid Award
• FAW Safeguarding Award
* Copies of Certificates will need to be uploaded.
To receive the discounted rate, candidates must meet one of the two below scenarios:
• Coaching in Wales &
• FAW C Certificate holder
• Born or coaching in Wales
• Capped for Wales at u16, u17, u19, u21, u23 or Senior Level
To continue with the application process, please follow the instructions in the automated registration email. (Please ensure you check your junk folder)
All completed applications will be reviewed by the FAW Coach Education Admissions Panel following the application deadline of 5pm, 31 August 2020.
All applicants successful or unsuccessful will be informed of the FAW Coach Education Admissions Panel decision by no later than Friday 4 September.
No Card details will be requested at Registration, only a billing address. Payment will be requested only if your application is successful.
Please be advised, we are only authorised to accept 10% of coaches that hold qualifications with an alternative association.
No payment details will be requested until the admissions process has been completed.
This course can no longer be purchased.